I believe we all deserve to feel and look our best as we deal with the challenges of our every day life. Sometimes we need a little help with releasing knots and tension held within our muscles and minds to improve health and well-being. Massage is an ideal way to give yourself some much needed permission to let go and feel much better. As well as bespoke Aromatherapy Massage I offer Hot Stones Massage and the following therapies which can be tailored to suit you.
- *Hot Stones Massage
- Indian head massage
- Thai foot massage
- Aroma facials with face and neck massage
- Pedicures with leg massage
- Reiki treatments
- Pamper parties from age 8 to 80
*Can only be carried out in my Therapy Room in Greatham near Liss.
Petersfield Massage Therapist Helen Adams originally trained as a nurse in 1983, specialising in the field of orthopaedics for over two decades. I am a fully qualified and insured therapist who really enjoys continual professional development and regularly attends training courses and workshops to expand my knowledge to offer the best client experiences. Clients are of all ages and backgrounds and the treatments are always holistic... treating you as a whole person. Treatments are confidential. Gift vouchers are available and are a fantastic alternative as you are giving a whole pampering experience. These can be sent directly to recipient by arrangement.
Please Note: I work from my therapy room in Greatham Hampshire near Liss GU336AR. Home visits are subject to a £20 supplement to cover the extra time required to travel to you and prepare for your treatment.
Message from Helen
Aromatherapy involves the use of essential oils, often through massage. Individual blends are prepared by the practitioner, in a base of cold pressed oil and then applied to the client's skin through a remedial or relaxing massage. It is important that they are not used directly on the skin, as burning or rashes could occur. As a holistic treatment, aromatherapy can have a profound effect on physical and psychological well-being. There exists the belief that scent, as the most enduring of our senses, has the power to transform our emotions, and heal our bodies.Helen - Petersfield Massage Therapy
Helen also is co-founder of Health and Harmony UK which organises events, workshops and therapists networking evenings. For more information please see www.healthnharmony.co.uk or contact Helen directly for more information.
In addition to massage I also offer adult and teen pamper parties for a minimum of four people, featuring your choice of any 30 minute massage.
An ideal birthday or prom party alternative. Or why not have a grown up pyjama party and invite your friends for a treatment too?
- VTCT level 3 Diploma Swedish Massage
- VTCT level 3 Diploma Indian Head Massage
- Helen McGuinness Diploma in Pedicure and Deep Tissue Massage
- Ab Fab Beauty Training Certificate in Facial Techniques, Thai Foot Massage & Hot Stones Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
- Japanese Facial Massage Trained with the S.E.E.D Institute
- Angelic Reiki Practitioner Certificate form Angelic School of Light
- Usui Reiki Master
- Certificate In Manicure from AB Fab Beauty Training
- Certified Angel Card Reader trained with Doreen Virtue
- Rahanni Healing Practitioner and 2.
- BTEC Level 3 in Education
- Training and Certificate in Aromatherapy Product Making
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation Policy - A minimum of 48 hours is required for cancellations.
There are some medical conditions that require G.P consent before a massage. This will be discussed on your first consultation.